Home

Monday, October 23, 2017

Cucumber - Lemon water (detoxifier)

Ok so it's Monday and I always have good intentions of starting a detox to undo everything I did to my body on the weekend!.. So on this day I decided to add cucumber to my lemon water..we all know the benefits of 🍋 lemons which help your body fight infection and cleanse your kidneys not to mention reducing inflammation and bloating...so why add cucumber?.... Cucumber can soothe your skin from the inside out maintaining a healthy complexion and even aid with acne..it can also help lower your blood pressure and it can also curb your appetite!...So why wouldn't you add it....I found another use for my zucchini spiralizer and took one small cucumber and siralized it into my lemon water...I let it marinate for about an hour before drinking....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment