Home

Friday, February 2, 2018

Peanut Butter Cookies (flourless)

So, what do you when you have three  jars of peanut butter in the pantry.... You make peanut butter cookies of course!..... And when looking through some of my old recipes I did not want to use granulated sugar.... So I thought I would replace with confectioners sugar and brown sugar and they turned out great.... Here is what I did.... enjoy!


INGREDIENTS

1 cup Peanut Butter
1 beaten egg
3/4  cup  Confectioners Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350

Mix all ingredients together
Scoop about a Tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball
Place on cookie sheet and flatten dough into a circle
Mark with a fork (I used a silicone fork worked great!)

Bake for 8-9 minutes until lighly golden

2 comments:

  1. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di agen s128
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    http://judicockfight.bravesites.com/entries/general/ingin-dapatkan-keuntungan-dari-siaran-video-ayam-bangkok

    ReplyDelete