Home

Monday, December 22, 2014

Cookie Glaze (dries hard and shiny)

Here is a great recipe for a Glaze for your cutout cookies!,,,I just recently started adding the secret ingredient to making this glaze dry hard and stay shiny,,,,it is light corn syrup!,,,,I love the way  this looks on my cutouts!,,,,I left mine white but you can add food coloring to make this any color you like, also add any sprinkles you want right after your frost, it dries really quick! I also added a drop of almond extract to mine but you could add whatever flavor you like also!,,,Here is what I did....Enjoy!

 
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
 
2- 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
2 Tablespoons milk + more
1-2 drops almond extract
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Add sugar to mixing bowl add corn syrup,,,,then add milk 2 Tablespoons at a time stirring with a fork until it comes to a spreadable consistency,,,,add extract or food coloring if you desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment