Home

Monday, January 12, 2015

Party Meatballs

When I was introduced to this recipe a few years ago I could not believe the ingredients!....I just never thought this combination would be so tasty!!.....I have made these meatballs a lot since then and everyone just loves them,,,they are one of my husbands favorites!! They would make a great Super Bowl appetizer also....here is what I did,,,,,Enjoy!!


 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1- 16 ounce can cranberry sauce
1- 16 ounce can sauerkraut (not drained)
1- 14 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 pounds frozen meatballs**
 
 
DIRECTIONS
Preheat crockpot to high
 
Add cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, spaghetti sauce and brown sugar to a bowl and stir until well blended
Then add to crockpot...... add meatballs.......cook on high for 2-3 hours until heated through, you can then turn to and keep on low while serving
 
**If you have a Gordon Food Service near you they have great frozen meatballs
that are perfect for this,,,if not the grocery store does carry Italian style meatballs in the freezer section.... either work fine for this recipe
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment