Home

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Almond Shortbread Cookies (gluten free)

Shortbread cookies are one of my favorites...I have also been using almond flour a lot lately....so this cookie is perfect and this recipe uses very little ingredients... this is such an easy cookie to make when you need a little something quick.....I literally threw these together in like 10 minutes!...I may even try to make thumbprint cookies with this dough.....Here is what I did....Enjoy!


 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 Cup Almond Flour
3 Tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
3 Tablespoons Soft Butter
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl
I just mixed well with a fork, but you could mix in you mixer if you like.
Mix until dough forms
roll into small balls and place on silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and then mark with a fork each way
 
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes
 
This recipe makes about 15 cookies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment