Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Paleo Tortilla Chips

This recipe is actually the same recipe for my Tortilla's ....I just cut them with a pizza cutter after making them and baked them after brushing them with olive oil and sea salt....They were very good!...I am always looking for something I can use for dipping into Guacamole or other dips...I can even make Nachos out of these.....
So I will post my Tortilla recipe then you can cut and bake them for these Chips!
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 whole eggs + 1 egg white
1 Cup Almond milk 
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
3 Tablespoons Coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
 
 
Directions
 
Whisk all ingredients together until there are no lumps
Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes
 
Heat your crepe pan on Medium heat...once hot add a little coconut oil to pan and add 1/4 cup of batter to center
hold the handle to swirl batter around in a circle then let cook until golden then flip and cook the other side
 
Once made and cooled slice in half both ways with a pizza cutter then slice again to make your triangle shapes
 
....brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and bake at 400 for about 10 minutes or until browned
 
 
Here is this recipe used as a tortilla or a crepe
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment