Home

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Shrimp Boil Foil Packets

When I saw these shrimp foil packets I knew I had to give them a try....and I am glad I did...They were so simple and I Love that everyone gets their own individual little packet that has their whole dinner in it!!....I prepped by cutting everything in advance and then assembled the packets in heavy duty aluminum foil before my husband cooked them on the grill....You can also do these in the oven if you like by placing them on a baking sheet....I will let you know what I used and how I assembled and cooked them!....Here is what I did.....Enjoy!
 
INGREDIENTS
 
Raw Shrimp (no tails) (I used 6 per packet)
Red Potatoes (diced)
Corn (on cob slice into 4 pieces)
Smoked Kielbasa or Andouille sausage (slice in diagonal pieces)
Olive oil
Minced garlic
Butter
Old Bay seasoning
Heavy Duty Foil
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Prepare all of the Ingredients to start assembling packets
 
 
Tear off a large piece of foil......in center add a splash of olive oil and about 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
 
Start adding Potatoes first (about 12)
Corn (2)
Sausage (4)
Then Shrimp (6)
 
 
 
Drizzle with olive oil sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning and then a Tablespoon of butter
and fold over foil on both sides and then bring in each side to meet like a triangle and then fold in
 
Cook packet on grill for about 20 minutes flipping after 10 minutes
 
If doing in oven...place on a cookie sheet
Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes
flipping after 10 minutes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment