Home

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Garlic-Parmesan Kale Chips

When I am trying to eat healthy the hardest thing always is what to snack on....Plantain Chips are one of my favorites. But when I came across the Kale at the Market I decided to make Kale Chips out of them.....They are so simple to prepare, and for being so healthy for you they can be pretty tasty......You can add what you like to them to season them but for these I added garlic powder and parmesan cheese, along with pink Himalayan sea salt and boy were they good...I could have eaten the whole bowl....When my hubby came home from work and tried them he practically did eat the bowl!..Here are the basics of how I prepared them, You can try them with different seasonings in the future if you like...Here is what I did....Enjoy!
 
INGREDIENTS
 
Kale Leaves
Olive oil
sea salt
garlic powder
parmesan cheese
 
 
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 300 - Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
 
Cut leaves away from middle stalk of Kale
Add leaves to a bowl and drizzle with enough olive oil to lightly coat and toss
Place leaves on a parchment lined baking sheet
Sprinkle leaves with salt, and garlic powder then sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Bake for 10 minutes then check and turn the leaves that are getting crispy
return to oven for 5 to 10 more minutes until  they are all crispy
Enjoy
This is what was left, but not for long!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment