Home

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Chopped Tomato Cucumber Salad

Lately when I go to a restaurant and order a salad, I ask them if they can chop it. They usually will and it just makes it so much easier to eat!.....Well this tomato and cucumber salad is one of my family's favorites, so I figured why not chop that too! You could even add a can of Tuna to this and make a meal out of it!.....It turned out great, this is what I did....Enjoy!!

 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 Cups diced tomatoes
2 Cups diced cucumber ( I used 1 English cucumber peeled)
2 Tablespoons diced shallot (you could use purple onion also)
4 Tablespoons olive oil
4 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
pepper (to taste)
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix
Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment