Home

Friday, November 21, 2014

Individual Pistachio Dessert

Years ago I used to make a Pistachio dessert where you made your own shortbread in a 9 x 13 dish and then add a cream cheese filling, pistachio pudding and cool whip, It was always a big hit!......Well I was looking for a way to make this as an individual dessert in my little dessert glasses, and I  I couldn't bake the shortbread like in the original, so I thought about using a cookie instead and decided to use Pecan Sandies, and it worked out perfectly. This is now my go to dessert, I have been making them for years now, and everyone looks forward to and enjoys them!!,,,,I found some cute little cappuccino spoons to serve with them!...So now with these cute little glasses and spoons, the ideas are endless of what I can make. I also use these for my Spumoni and Holy Cannoli trifles. But it is fun to come up with new ideas!....Here is what I did....Enjoy!!

 
 
WHAT YOU NEED
 
Pecan Sandies cookies
 
Pistachio Pudding (make as directed)
 
Cool Whip
 
Layer in this order and refrigerate until ready to use!
The cookie will soften to make your shortbread crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment