Home

Monday, November 10, 2014

Roasted Ranch Potato Wedges

I was looking for a way to make potatoes as a side dish for the crock pot ribs we were having for dinner,,,,I came across some recipes that used ranch dressing powder and they diced the potatoes,,,I came across some other recipes that wedged potatoes, so I decided to combine a couple of different recipes to make these, They turned out amazing and everyone loved them, I will be making them this way a lot now!,,,Here is what I did,,,,Enjoy!


 
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
5  Idaho potatoes
1/4  Cup Olive Oil + more to drizzle
1 package Ranch Powder
salt
 
 
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Wash and scrub potatoes......cut in half and then 2 more times lengthwise
Place 1/4 cup olive oil in gallon size zip bag, add ranch powder then add potatoes
Zip bag and mix around to coat
Line up on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 450 check after 30 minutes and cook until golden brown,,,,,towards the end of baking I drizzled with olive oil and added salt then continued to bake until desired browness

No comments:

Post a Comment