Home

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Peanut Butter Cookies (gluten free)

I just love peanut butter cookies!......And the other day I could really go for them!....So I thought I would try to come up with a gluten free recipe. If you aren't worried about gluten you can just use the same amount of regular flour,,,,,you can also add chocolate chips to this if you like....Here is what I came up with.....Enjoy!!
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 Cup peanut butter
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 Cup gluten free flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
pinch salt
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Preheat oven to 350
 
In a bowl mix all ingredients together well.
Scoop about about a Tablespoon of dough place on a silpat lined cookie sheet and pat down to form circle....be sure to leave space between each cookie,,,the do puff out a little bit..these were thinner and a little crispy,,,if you want them chewier just don't pat down as much..I used a fork to criss cross a pattern
Bake for 10 minutes
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment