Home

Friday, May 15, 2015

Baked Breaded Boneless Pork Chops

I have always loved breaded Pork Chops...I haven't made them in so long so this was a real treat!....They were as good as I remember!...Since I am gluten free this was my first time trying to make them g-free, and they were really good,,,If you don't need to have them gluten free you can use regular Italian seasoned breadcrumbs....also I dipped them in egg and coconut milk but you can also rub them with olive oil before breading....You can also use pork chops with the bone in,,,,,The choice is yours....Here is what I did....Enjoy!!

 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
Boneless pork chops (I used 4 butterflied cut into 8)
2 Cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
1 egg beaten
1/4 Cup milk
cooking spray
 
(if only using 4 pork chops just cut recipe in half)
 
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350
 
Prepare 2 shallow dishes.... add beaten egg and milk to one and the breadcrumbs and parmesan to the other.....Dip each chop into the egg mixture and then the breadcrumb mixture pressing crumbs into chop
Prepare a baking dish ...I added parchment to bottom then sprayed with cooking spray
Once chops are all in lightly spray the top of each chop to seal coating
Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour
 
 
 
These are the gluten free breadcrumb I used
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe. I grew up with my mom making baked breaded pork chops & love your suggestion of adding parmesan to the breadcrumbs. I fry them first to brown then put them on a foil covered grate in the baking dish & add water to steam while they bake. I love your recipes persanatalie!

    ReplyDelete