Home

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Avocado Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps

I just love egg salad!...I also love avocado, so why not put them together!....This has such a great flavor...I made a lettuce wrap with mine but you could make a sandwich or a pita wrap with it......I also think avocado would be a great addition for deviled eggs, I am definitely going to try it next time I make them!....I also added a tablespoon of organic mayo to this, you could use regular or it can be omitted if you mix the avocado creamy enough...How healthy is that!....Here is what I did....Enjoy!!


 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
4 hard boiled eggs
1 ripe avocado
1 T mayo
1 green onion (chopped finely)
a squeeze of lemon or lime
salt and pepper to taste

 
DIRECTIONS
 
In a bowl add ripe avocado and mash with a fork, mix until creamy add mayo, onion and salt and pepper... add the eggs and continue to mash until incorporated
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment