Home

Monday, June 27, 2016

Gluten free and Paleo Tortilla's

I am always looking for something I can wrap my tuna salad in or something to spread some almond butter and sliced bananas on.....These tortilla's can be used for a lot of things, you can use them
as a crepe also.....I have even used them as a soft taco shell....Do with them what you like!....Here is what I did ....Enjoy!

 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 whole eggs + 1 egg white
1 Cup Almond milk  (I used vanilla flavor)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
3 Tablespoons Coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
 
 
Directions
 
Whisk all ingredients together until there are no lumps
Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes
 
Heat your crepe pan on Medium heat...once hot add a little coconut oil to pan and add 1/4 cup of batter to center
hold the handle to swirl batter around in a circle then let cook until golden
 
...flip and cook some more until desired brownness
 
Once cool you can place in a gallon size Ziploc and store in fridge....use as needed
This recipe makes around 9 tortilla's
 
 
I used this 8 ounce single serve box of Vanilla flavor Almond Milk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment