Home

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Avocado Tuna Salad

 I have added Avocado to a lot of my recipes, like my egg salad, it is one of my favorite things....So I thought I would try it in my tuna salad, and this may be one of my new favorites!...This was such a light and fresh lunch when I served it in a crunchy romaine leaf and I only used minimal olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon to dress it along with salt and pepper. I also sprinkled some dehydrated cilantro on top, you could also use fresh if you have it on hand......Here is what I did...Enjoy!
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 can Albacore Tuna
1 Avocado (diced)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Lemon (juice)
1/4 teaspoon salt(I  use pink Himalayan)
pinch of pepper
 
cilantro (optional to garnish)
Romaine leaves
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Add all ingredients except cilantro to a bowl and gently toss to coat
Add to romaine leaf and sprinkle with cilantro
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment