Home

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cheesy Gnocchi Bake

One of my daughters favorite Italian dishes is Gnocchi....ever since she was a little girl that is all she would ever order when we took her out to eat!!,,,,Well I make my Gnocchi soup for her and she loves that, but I wanted to come up with something a little different to do with it,,,,so I searched some recipes and came up with a combo of a few different ones,,,I guess you could call this Italian Mac and Cheese! ...You can also use gluten free gnocchi for this recipe!....Here is what I did,,,,Enjoy!!



 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2- 1 pound packages dry Gnocchi
1- 15 ounce jar Alfredo Sauce (I used the four cheese)
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (plus a little more to sprinkle on top)
Panko Breadcrumbs (to sprinkle on top)
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Preheat Oven to 350
 
Boil Gnocchi as directed on package
 
Spray an ovenproof casserole dish then add cooked and drained gnocchi
 
add Alfredo sauce , parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella
and mix all together
 
 
sprinkle panko and parmesan cheese on top then the remaing
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
 
Bake for 20-25 minutes,,,then I turned oven to Broil
to brown  the top (keep an eye on it, it should only take a couple of minutes)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment