Home

Monday, June 23, 2014

Well Stocked Pantry

So as I was pondering over what I should make for dinner tonight, I browsed my blog and then looked  in my pantry to see what I had on hand to help me decide what recipe I could make!...So that got me to thinking ..What ingredients should always be stocked in my pantry!,,,,There are the certain staples that I always try to have on hand, like chicken broth, canned tomatoes, canned beans and dry pasta or rice, so I thought I would make a list of what things would be beneficial to have on hand!,,,and by the way I ended up making my Orzo Florentine soup, but used frozen spinach and changed it up and added some canned beans to it!,,,It is smelling yummy,,,,,Here is my list, I hope it helps!!




 
 
CHICKEN BROTH
PETITE DICED TOMATOES
CANNED BEANS
CANNED TUNA OR CHICKEN
DRY PASTAS
RICE
DRY GNOCCHI
CANNED VEGETABLES
FROZEN VEGETABLES
VEGETABLE JUICE
 
THESE ITEMS ALONG WITH SOME OTHER THINGS YOU MAY HAVE ON HAND
LIKE CARROTS, ONIONS, POTATOES
SHOULD BE HELPFUL IN MAKING A LOT OF DIFFERENT RECIPES THAT
YOU CAN COME UP WITH IN A PINCH!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment