1 package Lo Mein noodles
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
2 carrots (Sliced)
1 package sliced mushrooms
1or1 1/2 cups frozen peas
1 shallot (diced)
1 pound raw shrimp (no tails)
scallion or green onion for garnish
1/4 cup Chicken broth
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Braggs Liquid Amino (or soy sauce)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 clove garlic (minced)
this is the ginger I used
here are a couple versions of the rice noodles, either is fine
adding the shrimp to the veggies
1. Place all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl...whisk and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in pan add the vegetables and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until carrots are soft.
3. Add shrimp and cook until no longer translucent.
4. add sauce and simmer.
4. Cook noodles according to package directions.
5. Drain noodles ...quickly rinse and drain again .....add to serving bowl ...add the shrimp and veggies and toss to mix together...you can garnish with scallions or green onion