Home

Friday, August 19, 2016

Tater Tot Enchilada Bake

I decided to have a Mexican Fiesta for a Birthday Party I was giving and decided to include a Taco Bar and I was looking for a side dish I could do in addition to the Mexican rice I was making and  came across this recipe for Tater tot enchilada and thought it would be perfect!....Only problem was I didn't have the extra beef or the enchilada sauce...So I decided to use cans of Hormel Chile with no beans and added some Taco seasoning to it to spice it up a bit and it worked out perfectly with a lot less ingredients!.......You can also top with sour cream when it's done.....Everyone really enjoyed it!...Here is what I did....Enjoy!
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 Cans Hormel Chili (no beans)
1 Packet Taco seasoning (I used mild)
1 32 ounce Package Tater Tots
2 Cups or 1 Package Mexican cheese Blend
Green Onion and Sliced Black Olives for Garnish
 
 
Preheat oven to 350
 
In a 9 x 13 baking or casserole dish
Add the 2 cans of chili then add the taco seasoning and mix it in
 
Add the tater tots on top of the chili
then top with the Cheddar cheese

 
Bake until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes)
Top with sliced olives and green onion
and serve with sour cream if you like!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment