Home

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Skillet Nachos

So this is my new way of making Nacho's!!,,,When my kids were younger I would throw some tortilla chips on a cookie sheet with some shredded cheddar,,,cook them in the oven and call it a day!,,,They were easy for me to make and they were happy so all was good,,,,Well now that their taste buds have become a bit more sophisticated , I had to step it up a notch,,,Don't get me wrong, these are still very easy to make and what's nice about it is you can add whatever you like. I will tell you what I did and give you some options on what you can do to!...Here is what I did ,,,Enjoy!


 
 
 
WHAT YOU NEED
 
Cast Iron Skillet (or one that is oven safe)
 
Tortilla Chips
Shredded Cheddar
 
I USED
 
Black Beans
Sweet Corn
Tomatoes
Shredded Cooked Chicken
Tomatoes
Avocado (add after baking)
Sour Cream (for dipping)
 
WHAT YOU COULD USE
 
Ground Beef
Jalapeno's
Salsa
Onion
Black Olives
Green Peppers
Guacamole
 
 
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Place tortilla chips in skillet....add cheese,,,then veggies and meat you like
then more cheese
Repeat to top
Bake in 350 oven until cheese melts,,,you can add back in oven if needed
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment