Home

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gluten Free Fudge Brownies

When I come up with a gluten free recipe the goal for me is to not have it taste gluten free!!...Well I think I accomplished that goal with this recipe for fudge brownies!,,,,everyone that tasted them said that they didn't taste gluten free and I have to agree!!...and every ingredient in this recipe I had in my pantry!. And they are really simple to make. Here is what I did,,,,Enjoy!!



 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1/2 Cup Pamela's baking mix
1/3 Cup Brown Rice Flour
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon xanthum gum
 
 
6 Tablespoons cold butter (cubed)
1 Cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
1 teaspoon vanilla
 
 
2 eggs beaten
 
1/2 Cup Almond flour
 
1 Cup Walnuts (Optional)
 
Preheat oven to 325
 
 
Add first 5 ingredients to a bowl,,,,,mix and set aside
 
Place a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate chips and butter
add vanilla and stir to mix
 
Once chocolate is smooth remove bowl from heat and start adding dry mixture
until well mixed
 
Add beaten eggs mixing well...once eggs are incorporated add Almond Flour
and nuts if you choose and mix well again
 
Prepare a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper cut to fit bottom and overlap on each side
 
spray with cooking spray
 
Pour batter into pan and spread evenly
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes,,,checking with toothpick until center comes out somewhat clean
 
Once done let cool completely and then lift by parchment and slice as you like
 
The next time I made these I added chocolate frosting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment