Home

Friday, January 29, 2016

Cauliflower fried "rice"

So using Cauliflower as rice is a thing!.....I have been seeing a lot of it so have been wanting to try it......This fried "rice" turned out so good I can't wait to do other things with it!...I have so many ideas!.......You can put your own spin on this adding what veggies or even meats that you like.....You could do beef with broccoli or diced chicken with zucchini......The ideas are endless...you could even use frozen diced carrots and peas......I didn't use a clove of garlic in this recipe because I used a shallot for my onion, but you could add minced garlic to this if you like.....Here is what I did....Enjoy!
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
1 Cup diced carrot (2-3)
1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
1 shallot diced
1 clove minced garlic (optional)
1 whole cauliflower "riced"
2 eggs beaten
3 Tablespoons Liquid Amino (soy sauce)
salt and pepper
2 green onion or scallion (chopped)
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Wash cauliflower break into florets and add to food processor or I used my large Ninja blender
Pulse until the consistency of rice...set aside
add sesame oil to pan and saute the carrot peas and onion until tender, then add the
cauliflower and cook about 5 minutes
push everything in pan to the edge and add the beaten eggs in center of pan...stir around until cooked then start combining and stirring everything together
add the Liquid amino or soy sauce and salt and pepper garnish with the chopped green onion



 

No comments:

Post a Comment