Home

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Smoked Salmon Salad in Avocado Boat

Well I had bought some of the wild smoked salmon at Costco......and you get 2 half pound packages!.....So I wanted to try something different with 1 of the packages so I searched out some things to do with it and decided on making a salad with mayo out of it!....You can pretty much add what you like to it, I added shallot , but you could add scallion or green onion and you don't need to add any salt to this because the salmon tends to be a little salty. And a little lemon is just the perfect addition....Here is what I did....Enjoy!
 
 
INGREDENTS
 
Avocado (halved and peeled)
1/2 pound smoked salmon (chopped)
3 Tablespoons Mayo
1-2 Tablespoons finely diced shallot
1/2 lemon (juice)
 
DIRECTIONS
Chop salmon and add to a bowl
Add Mayo, shallot and squeeze the half lemon on it
Mix and Chill
You can add to avocado or serve with crackers or over lettuce!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment