Home

Friday, March 7, 2014

Carrot~Cabbage Slaw

I recently went to a vegan restaurant that just opened in my area (it was fabulous by the way)!!
and along with the mushroom burger I ordered came this slaw,,,I asked the gal what was in it and she told me,,,purple cabbage, carrots and vegan mayonnaise,,,,well I didn't have any vegan mayo when I made this so I added greek yogurt, and it I think it turned out great!,,,so if you have vegan mayo you can add that or do what I did and use Greek yogurt,,,,I also added celery salt for some flavor,,,Here is what I did,,,Enjoy!!



 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
2 cups Julianne Carrots ( I used organic pre shredded)
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 t celery salt
salt and pepper to taste
 
 
Mix all ingredients together...cover and refrigerate
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment