Home

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lemon Pie Cookies

I have never been one to make pies, so when I saw that you could make mini ones with pre made dough, I was all for it!!,,,These are really easy to do,,,,I used lemon curd, but I will definitely be trying this with other fillings in the future!,,,I would Love to try this with Cherry or Apple filling too!
Here is what I did,,,,Enjoy!!



 
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 box Pillsbury Pie Crust
1 10 ounce Jar of Lemon Curd
1 egg (beaten)
sugar
 
 
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Preheat oven to 350
 
Remove both crusts from package and roll out slightly to flatten (not too thin)
Cut out circles from each ,,,I used a 3 inch round cookie cutter
I cut 12 circles from each dough
Place circles on parchment or silpat lined sheet
using a teaspoon place lemon curd onto each circle
leaving room around edges
Place another circle of dough on top
I used back end of a butter knife to seal edges
cut a cross in center of each one
brush with egg then sprinkle with suger
Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden
 



No comments:

Post a Comment