Home

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pistachio Cheesecake

I absolutely love anything pistachio!!,,,There are a few different desserts I make that are with pistachio pudding mix,,,So when I saw a recipe for this cheesecake I had to give it a try,,,I thought it was a type-o when I saw it used 6 bricks of cream cheese!...but it isn't,,,,I haven't made many cheesecakes before, so this was pretty much a first for me,,,I thought it came out really nicely...Here is what I did....Enjoy!!

 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
For Crust
 
2 cups flour
1/2 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup cold butter
 
Filling
 
6 bricks of 8 oz cream cheese
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 pkg of 3.4 oz instant pistachio pudding
5 eggs
whip cream for garnish
 
 

 
 
 
 
INSTRUCTIONS
 
Preheat oven to 400
 
1. In a small bowl combine flour, and almonds cut in butter until crumbly (I used my Ninja on dough setting)
2. Press into bottom and 1 inch up side of a greased 10 inch spring form pan
3. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, milk and pudding until smooth
5. add eggs one at a time beat on low until combined
6. pour over crust
7. Reduce oven to 350
8. place pan on a baking sheet
9. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set
10. cool 10 minutes and run a knife around edge to loosen then refrigerate over night
Top with whip cream

No comments:

Post a Comment