Home

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

One Pot Taco Mac

Here is another great one pot dish!!....I didn't have any elbow macaroni on hand which is what I would usually make this recipe with, so I used penne pasta and it was still super delicious!.....Here is what I did.....Enjoy!!


 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 pound ground sirloin
I small onion (diced)
salt and pepper
 
2 Cups Elbow Macaroni
1- 15 ounce can corn
1- 15 ounce can black beans
1- 14 1/2 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
1- 32 ounce box of chicken broth
1 package mild taco seasoning mix (I used McCormick brand)
salt and pepper
 
Garnish
Sour Cream
Shredded cheddar cheese
Crushed tortilla chips
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Brown beef and onions until beef is no longer pink add salt and pepper
 
Add the rest of the ingredients stir and bring to a boil
 
Once it comes to a boil turn to low cover and simmer
 
Checking and stirring every 10 minutes until pasta is cooked
add more salt and pepper to taste if needed
 
Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheddar and crushed tortilla chips
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment