Home

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

I love breaded chicken breast!,,,,But I wanted to see how I could make it gluten free and this is what I came up with. This is also baked not fried so that is a bonus also!.....I used gluten free flour and panko, but you could use regular if you are not concerned about it. I also sprayed the baking dish and the breaded chicken breast with cooking spray before baking. This chicken was so moist and tender, everyone loved it!!....Here is what I did....Enjoy!!


 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
3 chicken breasts (slightly pounded)
1 egg (beaten)
1/3 Cup flour (I used Bob's Red Mill all purpose)
1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
4 Tablespoons panko breadcrumbs (I used gluten free)
salt and pepper
 
 
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350
 
In a shallow dish combine parmesan cheese, panko and salt and pepper
In another dish add flour and in another the beaten egg
 
Slightly pound each chicken breast
 dip chicken in flour then dip in beaten egg
and then coat with parmesan mixture pressing it into breast
spray a baking dish and add breaded chicken
then spray the top of each of the coated breasts
Cover dish with foil
I baked for 60 minutes and they were perfect!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment