Home

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Muffins (gluten free)

Nothing says fall like Pumpkin!!.....I just came up with this recipe on a whim and boy are they delicious!....These would be a nice companion with a pumpkin spice latte! I just added mini chocolate chips , but I think chopped walnuts would be a great addition also, or even shelled pumpkin seeds! Add what you like, I made these gluten free, but you can also make them to be regular....Here is what I did....Enjoy!!


 
 
 


 

INGREDIENTS

 
1- 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
2 Cups Pamela's gluten free baking mix
1 Cup oatmeal (I used Bob's Red Mill gluten free)
1 egg (beaten)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon xanthum gum
pinch salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
 1 teaspoon allspice
 1/2 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
 
 
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350
 
In a bowl mix all ingredients together
Spray a muffin tin and fill 2/3 full with batter
Bake for 25 minutes
This recipe makes about 16 muffins

NOTE: I made these gluten free but I am sure you could make these regular by replacing baking mix with regular flour and use regular oatmeal...just omit the xanthum gum everything else would remain the same











 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment