Home

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

~Chili Cheese Dip~

Well this may not be some fancy recipe,,,but let me tell you for 3 Ingredients that you can keep on hand,,,this is awesome!,,,,,My kids (and their friends) just Love this, and I have to warn you sometimes you need to make 2 of them!,,,Tostitos Scoops work great to scoop up all of this goodness! And with the Super Bowl coming up I thought this would be an easy no brainer type appetizer to post!,,,Here is what you do,,,Enjoy!



 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 brick cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
1 can Hormel chili (no beans)
shredded cheddar cheese
 
 
DIRECTIONS
 
press cream cheese into pie plate with spoon,,,,top with chili
than sprinkle with cheddar cheese
 
You can place in a 350 degree oven until cheese melts or place in microwave for 2 minutes or
longer to melt cheese

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soo much! I made this in the '90s but couldn't find the exact recipe, and HER IT IS! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete