Home

Friday, January 10, 2014

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

About 5 years ago I went Gluten free, back then it was very hard to find in regular grocery stores,,,now it is more common and you see it everywhere!,,,But I was always in search of a good Chocolate Chip cookie recipe (that didn't taste like cardboard),,,Well this turned out to be a harder task than I thought!,,,So I came up with my own, And even though I don't follow a strict Gluten free diet anymore, I still make these cookies,,,you really can't tell that these are GF,,,I hope you think so too!

INGREDIENTS

1 C  Butter (room temp)
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
3 eggs
1 t vanilla
3 C gluten free flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 C Coconut flour
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 t salt
1 1/2  t cornstarch
2 C chocolate chips (I use minis)

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350....Cream butter and sugars until mixed. Add eggs mix well add salt vanilla baking soda and cornstarch.......add flours until combined then add chips....drop by rounded heaping spoon ( I use a big cookie scoop) onto silpad or parchment lined cookie sheet....bake for 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment