Home

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gluten~Free Apple Kuchen Cake

This recipe is one that my sister Pauline used to make years ago,,,and I always loved it!,,,Well I wanted to see if I could make it Gluten Free and here is what I came up with!,,,,If you are not worried about making this gluten free,,,use regular flour and omit xanthum gum,,,,you can also use canola oil in place of coconut oil,,,,This is a very moist and tasty cake!,,,,Here it is,,,Enjoy!

 
 

Ingredients

3beaten eggs
C sugar
1C coconut oil melted and cooled
1t vanilla
2C gluten free flour (I use Bobs red mill)
t baking soda
1t salt
2t cinnamon
1t xanthum gum
1C chopped apples (granny smith)
1C chopped walnuts
powdered sugar

Directions

Preheat oven to 350....In a bowl whisk together the eggs sugar oil and vanilla.....in another bowl add dry ingredients and whisk to sift....add the dry ingredients to oil mixture and mix well....add apples and nuts batter will be thick.....pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes....sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment