Home

Monday, January 27, 2014

No~Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

Here is a no bake version of Chocolate Cheesecake,,,,,if you like cheesecake and chocolate,,,,this one is for you!,,,,I used Milk Chocolate morsels ,,,not semi-sweet,,,and I made my own graham cracker crust,,,,but I am sure you could use a ready made crust if you choose....they also make the ready mades in individual serving sizes which might be fun!...This filling is dense more like a cheesecake than a pudding filling!...Here is what I did,,,Enjoy!



 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
CRUST
 
3/4 C graham cracker crumbs
 (I used about 5 whole crackers,,,placed in a freezer bag and smash with a mallot or can)
4 T sugar
2 T brown sugar
4 T butter (melted)
 
mix these ingredients together, then pour in a sprayed pie plate,,,press mixture into plate going up the sides about a 1/2 inch
Place pie plate in freezer while you make filling
 
FILLING
 
1 1/2 C MILK CHOCOLATE morsels (I used toll house)  melted
11 oz. cream cheese
1/2 C sugar
1/4 C butter (softened)
 
2 C cool whip
 
Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl (about 60 seconds),,,stir and set aside
Place cream cheese, butter and sugar in mixing bowl
Beat with paddle attachment until well combined,,,add chocolate mixing well
once mixed replace paddle with whisk attachment and add cool whip,,,,combing well and scraping as needed....then remove crust from the freezer and pour filling in spreading around nicely
put pie in refrigerator until ready to serve
Serve with a dollup of Cool Whip!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Made this chocolate cheesecake and it was absolutely delicious...the chocolate filling was so good I found myself licking the spoon and my daughter licked the bowl...delicious!

    ReplyDelete