Home

Friday, January 31, 2014

Italian Vegetable "Goulash"

Ok... I know Goulash usually has meat and pasta in it,,,,but my Mom always used to make this,,,it never really had a name. It was always one of my favorites though!,,,So I figured I would call it Italian Goulash!,,,Here is my version,,,Enjoy!




INGREDIENTS

2 T olive oil
1 small onion (diced)
5 small potatoes (Cut Big)
3 zucchini ( cut in 1/2 inch pieces with skin on)
2 C fresh green beans
1 24 oz Jar Marinara pasta sauce + 1 jar water
1 small can petite diced tomatoes
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese



DIRECTIONS

saute onion in olive oil,,,once soft add all of the vegetables then
add the jar of Maranara sauce next fill the jar with water and add the  water along
with the petite diced tomatoes

Let it come to boil and then simmer for 50-60 minutes until potatoes are cooked
salt and pepper to taste

You can also cover pot while cooking
serve topped with parmesan cheese!


So I recently made this in the instant pot here are those directions
push the saute button on your instant pot and saute your onion in the olive oil until translucent add the rest of the vegetables and the can of tomatoes you can turn off the saute button ...add your jar of sauce plus one to one and a half jars of water cook under pressure for 12 minutes and then I natural release for 10 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment